Monday 5 August 2013

And now, the leader of the X-Men!


Hey guys! I've got one more X-Man for you now as promised. I wanted to do one more before I moved onto characters from a different part of the Marvel Universe. So I figured it may as well be the leader of the X-Men himself. So, I present to you, Scott Summers, the mutant known as Cyclops!

As you can see, I went with Scott's 90's look, which is the look I grew up with. I never was a huge fan of him having a hood. I found that like my Wolverine pic, this compares quite a lot with his look from the 90's animated series too! I almost drew him shooting an optic blast from his visor, but I have decided that I'm going to be saving that pose for a future project...

I'll draw some more single Marvel characters again real soon. I'm taking a short break now to focus on other things but keep checking back and I'll still have plenty to post before you know it! Thanks guys! :)
SV

No comments:

Post a Comment