Tuesday 23 July 2013

The Ace of the X-Men!


Hey guys, I've got another X-Man for you! I now give you...Remy Lebeau! The mutant Cajun known as Gambit!

First of all, let me just say, this is now my new favourite pic I have done so far out of the Marvel character drawings I've done! I love how this has turned out more than Carnage and Mister Sinister did! Wasn't easy though as this was my third attempt at him! The first time I didn't like the way his coat looked and the second I had a problem with the way he threw his cards.

I wanted to give Remy a decent card throwing pose whilst displaying his technique at the same time. So I looked through my comics for ideas on how to get it right and finally, here is the result. Quite possibly my finest piece yet!

Gambit's inclusion now brings the X-Men pics up for 4 I believe. I think I'll do one more before moving onto a different type of Marvel character.
SV

No comments:

Post a Comment